Government of Punjab invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the 50 vacant posts of Building Inspector in various Municipal Corporations in Punjab under Local Government Department in Punjab Government. All interested & eligible candidates can apply in a prescribed application format on or before the last date. The complete details of the recruitment was given below
- Number of Vacant Posts : 50 posts,
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 10300-34800 Grade Pay 4400,
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years as on 15th October 2013. Relaxation in age as per Punjab govt. rules,
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Architecture.
- Rs. 1000/- for GENERAL / OBC candidates,
- Rs. 500/- for SC / ST candidates,
- No application fee from Ex-Servicemen candidates,
- Fees to be deposit in the form of Bank Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Chairman, Selection Committee-cum-Director, Local Government, Punjab.
How to Apply : All interested & eligible candidates can apply in a prescribed application format on or before the last date.
Last Date : The last date for receipt of application form is 15th October 2013.
About Government of Punjab, India
The Government of Punjab also known as the State Government of Punjab , or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Punjab and its 22 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Punjab, a judiciary & a legislative branch. Like other states in India, the head of state of Punjab is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Chandigarh is the capital of Punjab, and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. Chandigarh also serves as the capital of Haryana, and is a union territory of India. The Punjab & Haryana High Court, located in Chandigarh, has jurisdiction over the whole state. The present Legislative Assembly of Punjab is unicameral, consisting of 117 Member of the Legislative Assembly (M.L.A). Its term is 5 years, unless sooner dissolved.