Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invited applications from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up the following 722 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Health Department, MP Government. All interested & eligible candidates can apply ONLINE at MP PSC websites on or before the last date. The complete details of the recruitment was given below:
Ayurved Medical Officer
- Total Number of Vacant Posts : 722 posts (Current-632, Backlog-90),
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 15600 – 39100 Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-,
- Age Limit : 22 years – 40 years as on 01st January 2014.
- Rs. 120/- for GENERAL Candidates,
- Rs. 90/- for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes / Physically Handicapped Candidates of Madhya Pradesh,
- Additional amount of Rs. 40/- as portal fee will be only be accepted by Credit Card, Internet Banking or by cash at authorized kiosks of MPPSC at various place.
- No payment will be done through Bank Demand Draft or Postal Order.
How to Apply : All interested & eligible candidates can apply ONLINE at MP PSC websites from 12.00 noon 27th September 2013 to 12.00 midnight 26th October 2013.
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION :
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.